The Detroit Wayne Integrated Health Network is doing everything it can to communicate accurate information to its Members, Providers and the Community in the wake of the COVID-19/Coronavirus Pandemic. Please check in often, by clicking the links below, for updated information.
If you have questions about COVID or the vaccine, our medical team is available to address your concerns. Email us @ AskTheDoc@dwihn.org.
Race and Ethnicity Data Added to VA COVID-19 National Summary
The Veterans Health Administration (VHA) provides care to over 6 million Veterans each year. VHA employees are working hard to fight COVID-19 and provide outstanding care to Veterans. The VA COVID-19 National Summary now includes race and ethnicity data. Turn on this feature to view positive tests, active and convalescent cases, and known deaths by race and ethnicity for VA facilities. Get more data and information on the Office of Health Equity Racial and Ethnic Minority Veterans page.
Helpful Tools & Guidance
- Coping With Stress
- COVID-19 Facts vs Myths
- COVID Funeral Assistance
- Disability Rights Michigan (DRM) Offers Free Vaccination Help
- Do you think you have been exposed to COVID-19?
- DWIHN COVID-19 Employee Safety & Building Reopening Procedure Guide
- DWIHN COVID-19 Resource Guide
- FEMA Pays for Funeral Costs for COVID-19 Deaths
- Gatherings & Face Mask Order (EO)
- Helping Children Cope with the Coronavirus
- MDHHS Vaccination Interim Prioritization Guidance
- Pause to Save Lives
- Peer Support Warmline Call Center
- Safe Social "PODS"
- Social Gathering Guidance
- Supporting Your Peers
- Vaccine Finder - United States
- Wayne County Announces More Vaccination Clinics 4.17.21