We Value Our Members!
Insuring that members have choice opportunities, access to services and resources.
- Vaccination Conversation: April 20, 2021 @ 1pm
- DEA National Rx Take Back Day: April 24, 2021 @ 10am - 2pm
- Children's Mental Health Awareness Day: May 13, 2021 @ 2pm - 5pm
- Bridging the Gap Collaborative Series 2021: SAVE THE DATES! Every 4th Friday (2.0 Educational Credits)
- S.O.U.L.S Chat - Mondays and Wednesdays
Helping to provide the assistance you need including member educational materials, Provider Directory Booklet & Member Handbook.
Learn what's happening in your community through information shared by members and community.
Keep track of all your personal health care needs.
Member Engagement & Advocacy
Community events, opportinities, and supports.
Office of Recipient Rights
Know your rights when receiving mental health services in Michigan.