Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI)
One of the highest priorities at the Detroit Wayne Integrated Health Network (DWIHN) is working to create an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. As such, we act purposefully to attract, retain and serve staff, Providers and members who reflect the diversity of the populations we serve. Our environment supports and nurtures all people as respected individuals.
We are committed to promoting the principles of equal opportunity and multiculturalism where all individuals are valued, respected, provided opportunity to flourish, and open doors in their pursuit of excellence.
We encourage and welcome our community members to share ideas with us surrounding issues of diversity and inclusion.
Feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The DWIHN workforce mirrors the community it serves.
- To promote an inclusive culture where all employees can bring their full selves to work and contribute meaningfully.
- DWIHN leadership receives coaching in DEI and provides coaching to others.
- The organization actively identifies and advances diverse employees.
- Diverse talent can identify mentors or role models that look like them at all levels in the organization.
- DWIHN has a talent retention strategy that specifically addresses retention of diverse talent.
- DEI results are measured, tracked, and communicated.