School-Based Health Quality Initiative
Welcome to the comprehensive School-Based Health Quality Initiative, proudly presented by Detroit Wayne Integrated Health Network (DWIHN). This overarching initiative incorporates two specialized programs: the School Success Initiative and the dynamic GOAL Line after-school program. Rooted in integrated health, our mission is to foster holistic well-being for every student through school-Based support.
- Universal Health Screening
- Screening and Assessments
- Targeted Case Management
- Crisis Intervention Services
- Individual and Group Prevention Services
- Individual and Family Therapy
Holistic Development: Every student in the GOAL Line program experiences academic and socioemotional growth.
- Building Scholars and Citizens: Our mission is to transform every participant into a better scholar, student, and citizen, contributing to their success in Detroit and beyond.
- Aspiring for Excellence: The GOAL Line program aims to be one of the best afterschool programs in the country, fostering higher academic outcomes in the short and long term.
- Positive Impact on Discipline: By design, the GOAL Line program contributes to reducing student disciplinary issues and concerns in schools across Detroit.
- Depression / Anxiety
- Suicide Prevention
- Dating Violence
- Substance Abuse
- School Violence
- Integrated Health
Other risks factors based on the specific student/school’s need
- Distribute the Strength and Difficulties Questionnaire to all students to determine their eligibility for Tier 1, Tier 2, or Tier 3 services.
- Provide psychoeducation on various mental health topics to teachers and school staff twice per year.
- Offer psychoeducation on various mental health topics to parents twice per year.
- Visit the GOAL Line section to get more information on their requirements.
Join us in fostering a supportive and thriving environment for the well-being of our students, where integrated health is seamlessly woven into every aspect of our initiatives. Together, we can make a lasting impact on their academic and emotional success.
To contact us for any inquires, please email us at email@example.com.