The purpose of the Residential Services department is to standardize and manage services to those that are receiving MI/IDD Community Living Support and Personal Care Services in various specialized residential settings.
Key components include:
- Setting benchmarks for Residential Care Specialists to assess and manage approved services for people receiving services following identified measurements which are reported monthly.
- Centralizing the development and implementation of department process flows, instructions, and forms.
- Notifying Clinically-Responsible Service Providers (CRSP) of their designated members who do not meet criteria for specialized services in relation to LOCUS score and/or current Individual Personal of Service (IPOS)
- Immediate responses and actions of recommended facility closures; coordinating and managing the relocation of all consumers residing in the facility:
- Development and implementation of Standardized Residential Daily Progress Note
- With assistance of Utilization Management, selected residential providers and CRSP liaisons to review and redesign a more uniformed daily specialized progress note.
- Provided all trainings and refresher sessions to contracted
Residential Services continues to review, monitor, and finalize all (internal and external) departmental policies, processes, and procedures in collaboration with internal departments to assure changes and adjustments are modified and/or implemented as needed to provide the best service our almost 3,100 MI and IDD members.